Saturday, April 12, 2008

Leben

City Seminary of Sacramento publishes a quarterly biographical journal called Leben: a journal of Reformation life ( http://www.leben.us/ ). Though probably not everyone's cup of tea, this history major finds it quite interesting, and I think even those who are not history buffs would enjoy going through and looking at the historical art and photographs. I am currently taking advantage of their free introductory offer.

Don't know much about the seminary itself (except that it is small and committed to its students going through without debt), but if the publication reflects the institution, it would seem to be of respectable quality. The most recent issue contained the first half of an engaging article on Katie Luther. I intend to share bits and pieces of that article, perhaps along with a few of my responsive ruminations, in future posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're finished - I would love to borrow.

Ruthanne