We tried Mightly Recipe Hunter Sara's hot cocoa recipe this morning and thought it was just the thing. Here it is again:
For every 8 oz. cup of warm milk, add 2 Tablespoons each agave nectar and cocoa. (Sara's tip for mixing the latter two ingredients together before adding to the milk worked like a charm.)
Her recipe called for vanilla, (1/2 teaspoon, I think), but I forgot to do that part and we still thoroughly enjoyed it. It's tasty cold, too! Titus just brought in glasses of the leftovers from this morning for a bedtime treat.
Now, if I could just get her to post the recipe for that wonderful wassail we had last night . . .
2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed it too! I have to confess that I'm wearing thin on fixing the stuff. EVERY night I hear, "Mom, can you fix some more hot cocoa?!"...what did I get myself into! :)
Hey, It sounds great. I will have to let my big girls make it. That way I can be the one saying "Can you fix some more hot cocoa?"
Barbie
ps
Do not faint.
Post a Comment