Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spot On

I've been reading Jennifer's blog via email for a few months now and have found her to be a careful and surprisingly biblical thinker (surprising because she was a cradle atheist who only converted to Christianity in the last four or five years). She and her husband converted to Catholicism, so that take on Christianity infiltrates all her posts. Yet, there is plenty this Protestant can glean from biblical Catholic thinking. This post is a prime example:

http://www.conversiondiary.com/2009/02/why-my-life-is-better-since-becoming.html#links

2 comments:

This scrapbook is created for keeping our memories alive as God allows more surprises along the way. said...

I absolutely loved Jennifer's latest post from Monday. What a blessing to learn those Christian teachings!

*I may have to be copycat Kernodle and do a post of that on my blog too:)*

This scrapbook is created for keeping our memories alive as God allows more surprises along the way. said...

I absolutely loved Jennifer's latest post from Monday. What a blessing to learn those Christian teachings!

*I may have to be copycat Kernodle and do a post of that on my blog too:)*