Coming Before God--Deuteronomy 12:5,7
But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: . . . And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.
2 comments:
Hi Amanda!
Nat here (the italian one.. I don't put a whole lot of info on the net..)
I was just looking at the picture of your kids on my fridge and realized you have a blog! Maybe it would be more accurate to say that I was reminded, even though I don't remember seeing your blog address the first time around.. Help!! I'm getting old tooooo fast!
Anyway, I thought I'd come check it out!
I'll try to remember (??) to come visit you here once in a while!
Blessings,
nat
Glad to have you, my Italian friend! I think your "late" enlightenment was due to the now ubiquitous nature of web addresses. We get used to "not seeing them" unless we need to. You're not old! :-)
Post a Comment