Life in a busy homeschooling household--told from the perspective of the resident domestic engineer.
I love it! Too funny. :D
I didn't even notice that today! That is funny, but only because it isn't Mary Kate this time. :)
Oh my! She's too cute! You'll have to ask my mom about the time I "wanted bangs" when I was about Eva age. I still remember holding the scissors and making the cuts...I was so proud of myself! Praise God haircuts aren't permanent! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! Too funny. :D
I didn't even notice that today!
That is funny, but only because it isn't Mary Kate this time. :)
Oh my! She's too cute! You'll have to ask my mom about the time I "wanted bangs" when I was about Eva age. I still remember holding the scissors and making the cuts...I was so proud of myself! Praise God haircuts aren't permanent! ;)
Post a Comment