![]() |
This was our fun shot. We were told to line up in front of the camera, I think. |
This is the official group shot--and we don't even look like we just got back from a long walk thanks to Ruthanne's wonderful photo shop skills . . . speaking of which . . .
. . . this is what I got when I asked Ruthanne to cut and paste herself into the fun picture. This displays her sense of humor more than her photo shop skills--another of her attributes which I highly appreciate!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
--J.R.R. Tolkien as quoted by Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts Chapter 4
And a corresponding constant prayer:
"So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom." Ps. 90:12



1 comment:
I didn't do anything in photoshop to make y'all look gorgeous. All I did was reduce the size to 72 dpi. Promise.
Post a Comment