Monday, July 16, 2012

One Blessed Mom on her Birthday

Jocelyn gave me a drawing of her latest favorite stuffed animal: a beloved penguin chick like Lewis's.  This penguin has an entire wardrobe thanks to enthusiastic sewing help from big sister Anna.

Eva drew a lovely set of girls.  Both little girls made copies so they and  I both could keep a print.

Anna did a birthday portrait of yours truly!

Anna and Jocelyn also pooled their resources for this lovely bouquet!  Am I spoiled or what?
Daddy chipped in with an iHome so my phone can provide ambiance during my soaks in the tub, and I was especially touched because he took the time to wrap it!  (Sure, it was wrapped in comics, but that's the best a guy can come up with in his shop.)  Can't believe I didn't think to get a picture. It may very well be the first self-wrapped gift I have received from him.  I certainly didn't know the man could wrap so well!  I've felt especially loved and blessed this week, and I thank God for all of my sweet family.  It is a privilege to serve them.

No comments: